Igloo® Automatic Self-Cleaning Portable Ice Maker Machine
Out Of Stock
Say hello to this perfectly compact, stylish and portable appliance that will keep your beverages nice and chilled! With the ability to make ice in as little as 7 minutes, this unit has the capability to produce 26 pounds of ice per day. A viewing window allows you watch the ice being made, while the 1.25-pound ice basket ensures plenty of capacity for all of your beverage needs. The automatic five-cycle self-cleaning function makes clean up easy and allows clean ice to be made every time. The LED-lighted control panel lets you to choose from small or large ice cube sizes, while also letting you know when to add water and if the ice basket is full. Perfect for pool parties, home bars, dorm rooms, offices and more! Cold Drinks. Warm Smiles.
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE: Convenient and compact in size, this ice maker looks good on a countertop while producing ice for whenever or wherever you need it
- LARGE ICE-MAKING CAPACITY: Keep the 2-quart water tank filled and this unit will produce 26 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period - enough to keep drinks cold all day long
- SELF-CLEANING: Automatic five-cycle cleaning function makes clean up easy and effortless, allowing for cleaner ice every time
- ICE BASKET CAPACITY: Stores up to 1.25 pounds of ice at a time so you can keep your drinks ice-cold!
- QUICK-FREEZING ICE: Makes 9 small or large cylinder-shaped ice cubes in as little as 7 minutes
- CONTROL PANEL: Simple to understand and illuminated with LED lights, the electronic control panel lets you know when you need to add water, when the ice basket is full and allows you to choose the size of the ice cubes
- TRANSPARENT LID: Large clear lid allows for easy viewing of ice cube capacity
- REMOVABLE ICE BASKET: Ice basket easily removes to transfer ice cubes
- DRAIN PLUG: Remove to easily drain water from the unit when not in use
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If there is no damage to the item, any reason for refusing delivery is considered buyer remorse including but not limited to color, dimensions, or other reasons. At our discretion, we will charge 15% for change-of-mind returns.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Contiguous USA. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we ship within 24-48 business hours. Bulky shipments may take up to 3-10 business days to be shipped. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, delivery date estimates may appear on the shipping courier's tracking page.
Frames are covered for three (3) years for structural defects in materials or workmanship not caused by neglect or abuse. Hardware is also covered for three (3) years for breakage or detachment not caused by neglect or abuse.
For complete Warranty details, please visit: https://www.monkeypatio.com/pages/warrantyclaim