Monkey Patio Limited Warranty
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required.
Monkey Patio offers a one (1) year limited warranty on its furniture and products covering manufacturer defects in workmanship and material. This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
This Limited Warranty is valid only for Monkey Patio branded products that you bought through our authorized distributors. The list of authorized distributors in the United States is located on MonkeyPatio.com. We also sell our products on an authorized Monkey Patio consignee or reseller websites. We refer to our authorized distributors as stores. As we cannot determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through channels outside of our stores and partners, we regretfully won’t be able to provide any warranty support for those products.
How long is the limited warranty valid?
The Monkey Patio Limited Warranty, subject to the exceptions for frames and hardware below, remains in force for one year and is valid from the date of purchaser receipt (delivery or customer pick up).
Frames are covered for three (3) years for structural defects in materials or workmanship not caused by neglect or abuse. Hardware is also covered for three (3) years for breakage or detachment not caused by neglect or abuse.
In the event a defect that is covered by the warranty is found, Monkey Patio will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part. The Monkey Patio Warranty does not cover the cost of labor and transportation.
What is (and is not) covered?
The Monkey Patio Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in all Monkey Patio furniture, subject to the exceptions below.
The following are not covered as part of the Monkey Patio Limited Warranty:
- Accidental damage and normal wear and tear from in-home use
- Damage that occurred from delivery process
- Damage resulting from neglect or abuse. Monkey Patio will assess the product for neglect or abuse and make a determination at its own discretion.
- Furniture used for commercial or institutional purposes including but not limited to home daycare, business and rental purposes, and property staging.
- Accessories, clearance, and floor model furniture sold “as-is”. There is no exchange, refund, return or service for “as-is” items
- Product purchased from unauthorized distributors
Additional items that are not covered or that may void the Monkey Patio Limited Warranty include:
- Customer modifications.
- Fabric damage due to fabric protection application.
- Colorfastness or dye lot variations of fabrics.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, improper storage, or accidents.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care including but not limited to pet hair, mold, bug infestation, water damage.
- Non-residential use.
- Use for which the product was not designed or intended.
- Settling of cushions due to normal wear and tear.
- Piling, wrinkling and seam separation due to normal wear and tear.
- Customer modification.
- Fabric fading or discoloration due to exposure to elements including but not limited to sunlight.
- Water damage to electrical components.
- Natural wood grain characteristics.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State. The limited warranty does not cover any implied warranties beyond the length of this limited warranty, and it does not cover consequential or incidental damage. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty last, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states also do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damage, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you as well.
The Claims Process
What do I need to do to get warranty service?
Please Submit your warranty service claims promptly. For your warranty claims to be effective, you must submit your claims within 14 days of noticing the defect.
- Step 1: Visit https://www.monkeypatio.com/pages/warrantyclaim to begin the warranty claim process. You will be asked a series of questions designed to help determine whether your claim is covered.
- Step 2: Provide requested information, including name, phone number, email address, physical address, Order number (if available), copy of receipt or invoice, incident date, and the incident description.
- Step 3: Take photos of the defective area as well as at least one photo of the entire product (not just a photo showing the issue for which you are submitting a claim) and upload the photos.
- Step 4: Submit your claim.
- Step 5: Monkey Patio will review your claim information and determine whether your claim is covered by this Limited Warranty. Review typically takes approximately three (3) business days.
- Step 6: Monkey Patio will provide further instructions by email regarding your claim. Resolution may involve in-home repair by a technician, additional labor and repair, replacement of parts or the entire item. The costs for labor and transportation are not covered.
What if I have multiple pieces of furniture to report?
Please submit a separate claim for each piece of furniture.
What if I have questions?
If you have any questions or would like to obtain more information on the Monkey Patio Limited Warranty, contact Monkey Patio toll-free at (855) 981-6055.
Return and Exchange Policies
Please follow this link to the Monkey Patio Return and Exchange Policies.